Store Manager & E-commerce Back Office Support
As Store Manager / E-com Back Office Support for WHYRED, you will be in charge of the daily management of our store at Drottninggatan 94 in Stockholm. You and your team must provide an outstanding level of customer service, ensure customer loyalty and maximize sales targets. This position also include that You and your team manage all e-com pick and pack and to assist e-com team with customer related questions. In cooperation with HQ, you will have an important role in developing and ensuring WHYRED´s strong position in Sweden
The position is a full-time one year temporary post, and we are looking to fill the role from January 2021.
- Ensure an outstanding level of customer service at all times
- Deliver on sales targets and maximize performance
- Use Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) as the basic management tool every day
- Manage the administrative aspects of running a store, including schedule planning, budget planning, general reporting, etc.
- Lead, train and recruit the best possible team members of Sales Advisors
- Develop the store’s visual identity and interior to the highest possible level
- Buy-in and secure the right selection of WHYRED´s collections
- Take control of our e.com back-end including, packing order and assist e-com team with customer related questions.
- Make sure external Marketplace orders are handled thru external platforms.
- Make sure external partners have correct stock levels and report about refills, switches and returns to ensure the best possible assortment at all partners.
- A strong aspiration for managing a high performing team and store
- Setting new standards in terms of training people in sales and service
- Sales driven and result oriented
- Very ambitious and able to set goals for yourself and your team
- Energetic and thrive in a busy working environment
- Passionate about fashion
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
WE OFFER YOU
- An interesting and challenging position in a growing international company
- An exciting and busy workplace with a strong and supportive team of colleagues
- A job with many possibilities and opportunities for personal development
- Being a part of an exciting journey in a fast-moving fashion organization
If you can identify with our concept and ambitions, we look forward to receiving your application. Please apply with CV and Cover letter to Marcus.email@example.com
We are committed to create a diverse environment and encourage anyone to apply for the position, regardless of national origin, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetics, disability or age.
If you have any questions, please contact Marcus Hyltbring, Managing Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
Whyred is a Stockholm-based fashion brand. We channel our love for the classics through our designs, but always with an edge. Because we love independent, impeccable style.
So we produce garments that will live longer, in both quality and aesthetics. That’s also the most effective way to run a sustainable company - something we take seriously.